Automated calculations of financial assistance based on the smaller of these two amounts:
- 20¢/kWh (above market baseline)
- a percentage of eligible costs (above standard installation)
- Any individual or corporation that owns, operates or occupies an industrial building in Québec associated with a goods-producing industry. Customers of municipal utilities and off-grid systems are also eligible.
- Any lighting project covered by PROSI or a piglet warmer project involving total financial assistance of at least $2,000.
- Any compressed-air project covered by PROSI, which represents total financial assistance of at least $4,000.
- Any other project covered by PROSI or by the Refrigeration project, which represents total financial assistance of at least $5,000:
- Projects involving VFDs (max. 200 HP)
- Projects involving water chillers (max. 200 tons)
- An industrial refrigeration project.
- The project must include one or more eligible prescriptive measures involving the same type of system. Projects carried out at the same address may be combined to reach the electricity savings threshold for each type of eligible system.
- Submitted projects cannot benefit from financial assistance of more than $500,000 per project. This maximum is cumulative from November 5, 2012, to December 31, 2015.
Note : The Participant’s Guide takes precedence over the terms and conditions stated on this site.