[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Innovation Projects – AVENUES
"I tried out an innovative business strategy that nobody in my field had ever used. The grants I received enabled me to test the effectiveness of my approach."
See all programs for
- ATTRACTIVE GRANTS
- Reduce the risks of experimentation
- BUSINESS STRATEGY TESTING
- Assess whether your initiative is workable in a real context, test the capacity of the market to support it and determine the participation rate in a given area
- PROJECTS WITH A FUTURE
- Innovation projects that demonstrate electricity-saving potential become eligible for other programs in the Energy Efficiency Plan or may lead to the creation of new programs.
How to apply
- 1.Submit a project.
- 2.Sign an agreement.
- 3.Implement the project.
- 4.Submit progress reports and a final report.
* In French only
- 100% of the total cost of an unsolicited project, up to $500,000
- 100% of the total cost of a project submitted in response to a request for proposals (max. depends on RFP)
Any individual, company, government agency or nongovernmental organization that has a place of business in Québec and is one of the following types of Hydro-Québec customer:
- Industrial (small or midsized company)
A consortium of partners may submit a proposal, as long as one of them is designated principal contractor. That partner will be Hydro-Québec's contact for subsequent dealings related to the proposal.
Only projects that meet these criteria will be considered:
- New technology, new approach or new application of an existing technology
- Potential for considerable energy savings
Note: Innovation projects approved for AVENUES may not be submitted for another Energy Efficiency Plan program.
© Hydro-Québec, 1996-2016. All rights reserved.