[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Electricity Consumption Analysis
November 5, 2012. A new version of the Participant’s Guide and project proposal form is available below.
Obtain financial assistance to review the design of a new facility, analyze your current facility’s electricity consumption or optimize your processes and electromechanical systems in order to determine which energy-saving measures to implement.
See all programs for
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AND BENEFITS
- Identify energy improvement opportunities and energy efficiency projects
- Use methods such as Lean and Energy or Kaizen, if you wish
- Identify potentially recurring electricity savings
to discuss your project
Submit a Project
- 1.Submit a project proposal before starting work
- 2.Perform the energy analysis
- 3.Submit the analysis report, implementation plan and action plan
- 4.Implement recommendations
* In French only
- 50% of eligible costs, up to a ceiling of $25,000 per analysis
- Cumulative maximum from 2011 to 2015: $100,000 per site (for all analysis projects)
Eligible customers may obtain financial assistance provided that they submit the analysis report to Hydro-Québec and undertake to implement some or all of the recommendations in the report.
- Any individual or corporation that owns, operates or occupies an industrial building in Québec associated with a goods-producing industry. Customers of municipal utilities and off-grid systems are also eligible.
- Any analysis project involving the implementation of energy efficiency measures that will reduce specific electricity consumption (per unit produced). Predefined measures for lighting, variable-frequency drives, air compression, water chilling and industrial refrigeration are included in tools required for the Prescriptive Measures Component must be excluded from the analysis.
Note : The Participant’s Guide takes precedence over the terms and conditions stated on this site.
© Hydro-Québec, 1996-2013. All rights reserved.