[an error occurred while processing this directive]
November 5, 2012. A new version of the Participant’s Guide and project proposal form is available below.
“I’d heard of a kind of technology that might make my operations more efficient.
I received a grant to test it in my plant and was able to demonstrate that it was suitable for the industry.”
See all programs for
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AND BENEFITS
- ATTRACTIVE GRANTS
- Reduce the risk of implementing a highly effective process or technology tried and tested elsewhere in the world or in another industry
- RECURRING ELECTRICITY SAVINGS
- LOWER OPERATING COSTS
- FASTER PAYBACK
to discuss your project
Submit a Project
- 1.Submit a project proposal before starting work
- 2.Submit a measurement plan
- 3.Take “before” measurements
- 4.Start up the equipment
- 5.Take “after” measurements
* In French only
Hydro-Québec grants financial assistance on a case-by-case basis, as follows:/p>
- Up to 50% of eligible project costs
- Up to a ceiling of $300,000
- Any individual or corporation that owns, operates or occupies an industrial building in Québec associated with a goods-producing industry that has an annual electricity bill of more than $200,000. Customers of municipal utilities and off-grid systems are also eligible.
- Any project involving a highly efficient, commercially available technology not currently used in a given industry in Québec because it is unknown or associated with certain risks
- Any project that aims to cut electricity consumption by at least 25,000 kWh per year
Note : The Participant’s Guide takes precedence over the terms and conditions stated on this site.
© Hydro-Québec, 1996-2016. All rights reserved.