[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Continuous measurement and electricity management
November 5, 2012. A new version of the Participant’s Guide and project proposal form is available below.
Obtain financial assistance to carry out an energy efficiency plan and to purchase and install permanent measuring instruments.
See all programs for
Financial assistance and benefits
- BETTER ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- Develop an energy management plan consisting in a series of organizational, technical and behavioral measures
- SUSTAINABLE GAINS
- Identify potentially recurring electricity savings
- Faster payback
to discuss your project
Submit a project
- 1.Submit a project proposal before starting work
- 2.Submit measurement and energy management plans
- 3.Start up the measuring equipment, take measurements continuously for two years, monitor indicators and carry out the energy management plan
- 4.Submit the annual report, the assessment of measures and other deliverables required
* In French only
Per site or per industrial service contract
- 50% of the costs of development and implementation of the electricity management plan (lasting at least 2 years), up to $50,000
- 50% of eligible purchase and installation costs of permanent measuring instruments, up to $75,000
- Cumulative maximum as of 2011: $125,000
Eligible customers may obtain financial assistance provided that they inform Hydro-Québec of the recommendations implemented after the project is carried out.
- Any individual or corporation that owns, operates or occupies an industrial building in Québec associated with a goods-producing industry that has an annual electricity bill of more than $750,000. Customers of municipal utilities and off-grid systems are also eligible.
Note : The Participant’s Guide takes precedence over the terms and conditions stated on this site.
© Hydro-Québec, 1996-2016. All rights reserved.