[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Innovation Projects – IDEAS
"I wanted to show that certain innovative energy-saving measures could work in my field. The grant from Hydro-Québec allowed me to carry out my project."
See all programs for
- ATTRACTIVE GRANTS
- Recoup investment more quickly
- LONG-TERM ELECTRICITY SAVINGS
- TECHNICAL AND BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
- Expertise or testing at Hydro-Québec's energy technology lab (LTÉ)
- PROJECTS WITH A FUTURE
- Innovation projects that demonstrate electricity-saving potential become eligible for other programs in the Energy Efficiency Plan or may lead to the creation of new programs
How to apply
- 1.Submit a project.
- 2.Sign an agreement.
- 3.Implement the project.
- 4.Submit progress reports and a final report.
* In French only
- 75% of the total cost of an experimentation project, up to $75,000
- 75% of the additional costs of a demonstration project, up to $250,000
Any individual, company, government agency or nongovernmental organization that has a place of business in Québec and is one of the following types of Hydro-Québec customer:
- Industrial (small or midsized company)
Large-power customers are ineligible.
Only experimentation and demonstration projects that meet these criteria will be considered:
- New technology, new approach or new application of an existing technology
- Potential for considerable energy savings
- Good potential to penetrate the Québec market
Note: Electricity self-generation or generation projects are not eligible. Furthermore, innovation projects approved for IDEAS may not be submitted for another Energy Efficiency Plan program.
© Hydro-Québec, 1996-2016. All rights reserved.