To meet increasing demand and ensure the long-term operability of its power transmission system, Hydro-Québec is currently working to upgrade Guy substation.
Over the next four months, Hydro-Québec will:
- dismantle the current electrical equipment
- excavate and decontaminate the soil
- drive piles
Impact of the work
- Noise and vibration during piling
- Traffic disruptions near the worksite
- Increased truck traffic
- Appropriate signage will be in place for the duration of the project.
- Hydro-Québec has mandated a firm specialized in vibration control and monitoring to pre-inspect neighboring buildings.
- In the last days, an expert visited your building to ensure the work will not impact its structure.
If you have any questions in this regard, please contact Robert Laurier at 514 794-7117.
Duration and work schedule
- May to June 2018 (pile driving)
- May to August 2018 (excavation and decontamination)
- Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
514 385-8888, ext. 3462