Hydro-Québec must build a 315/25-kV transformer substation to meet increasing demand and ensure the long-term operability of its facilities, including Atwater substation.
Arrondissement du Sud-Ouest
Hydro-Québec will carry out the following work this year:
- November 2017 to June 2018
Steel framework assembly and installation of high-voltage switchgear, control and protection systems
- June to September 2018
Construction de la clôture architecturale et travaux connexes
- September to October 2018
- August 2018 to February 2019
- By late 2018
Completion of work on the supply line
- The construction work, including the delivery of materials and the use of heavy equipment, will lead to a temporary increase in traffic and noise in the area.
- • While the work is under way, the site will be accessible via Rue Saint-Patrick.
- Dust control
- Appropriate signage and signaler on duty in the area surrounding the site
- Seismographs to monitor vibration
Horaire des travaux
- Work will be ongoing from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- In case of inclement weather, work may be carried out on Saturday.
514 385-8888, ext. 3462
Please leave a message and we will return your call shortly.