This standard sets out the conditions for low-voltage electricity service.
More specifically, it deals with permanent and temporary connections to the overhead or underground distribution system and metering of low-voltage supply. It is designed to provide Hydro-Québec employees, master electricians, consulting engineers and manufacturers with information on implementing or modifying electrical installations.
- Blue Book − Standard E.21-10 (10th edition, June 2014) [PDF 8.2 MB]
- Norme E.21-10 (10e édition) [PDF 7,66 MB - in French only]
- Addendum - June 2014 [PDF 345 kB - in French only]
- Addendum - March 2015 [PDF 844 kB - in French only]
- Addendum - October 2015 [PDF 706 kB - in French only]
- Addendum - February 2017 [PDF 1,25 MB - in French only]
- Explanation of modifications made Standard E.21-10 (Blue book) since June 2014 [PDF 199 kB - in French only]