Domestic Rates (residential)
Rate D also applies when electricity is delivered to:
- Apartment buildings (with separate meters)
- Community residences containing dwellings (with separate meters)
- Community residences (9 rooms or less)
- Rooming houses (9 rooms or less)
- Tourist lodgings (9 rooms or less)
- Foster families or foster homes (9 persons or less)
- Residential outbuildings: any building or installations appurtenant to a residential building, except on farms:
- used exclusively by the persons occupying the dwelling or apartment building
- designated exclusively for uses connected with the dwelling or apartment building.
- Dwellings where some of the electricity is used for other than domestic purposes (installed capacity no more than 10 kW);
- Farms: land, buildings and equipment used for growing crops or raising animals, to the exclusion of all industrial or commercial activities.