Work progress by region
Hydro-Québec continues construction of two new lines (735-kV and 315-kV) in Montréal’s Rivière-des-Prairies–Pointe-aux-Trembles borough.
Type of work and phases
June to December 2017
- Construction of the towers within cofferdams in the Rivière des Prairies as shown below.
- Completion of the new 315-kV line
- Dismantling of the old 315-kV line
- Start of construction of the 735-kV line
- An environmental specialist will be on site during the work
- Noise levels and suspended solids will be monitored
- Temporary increase in traffic
- Use of heavy equipment for delivery of materials
- Presence of signalers on Boulevard Gouin during certain operations
For more information on the schedule, consult the Project News bulletin [PDF — 197 Kb] for the project (in French only).