RFPs issued by Hydro-Québec International and its subsidiaries
Hydro-Québec International inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hydro-Québec. Its mission is to invest in the energy industry outside Québec through the acquisition of assets or equity stakes.
Important: The documents available on this page are only for closed requests for proposals issued by Hydro-Québec International and its subsidiaries.
To find out which documents you need to read or fill in, please see the reference document attached to the RFP you received. If necessary, you can contact the person who sent it to you.
For information on Hydro-Québec’s goods and services procurement procedures, please go to www.hydroquebec.com/suppliers.
The obligations under professional service contracts with Hydro-Québec International and its subsidiaries are described in the following documents:
- Hydro-Québec IndusTech Inc. – Version of 24-01-2018 [PDF 104 Kb - in French only]
- Gestion HQI Inc. – Version of 22-11-2017 [PDF 107 Kb - in French only]
It may be necessary to attach certain documents to bids submitted to Hydro-Québec International or its subsidiaries. To find out which forms you need to fill in, please see the reference document for the RFP you received.
- Confidentiality Agreement [PDF 24 Kb - in French only]
- Bid and Mandatory Disclosure of Conflict of Interest [PDF 200 Kb - in French only]
- Personal Reliability and Integrity Background Check [DOCM 279 Kb - in French only]
- Agreement Respecting Connection of Third-Party Workstations to Hydro-Québec’s Network [PDF 208 Kb - in French only]
Supplier Code of Conduct
The Supplier Code of Conduct sets out Hydro-Québec’s expectations with respect to suppliers and subcontractors with whom it has business relations.
“Business relations” refers to all connections or exchanges between Hydro-Québec and a supplier, whether the two parties are contractually bound or not.
The Supplier Code of Conduct is an integral part of all Hydro-Québec contract documents. It also serves as a guide for the conduct of suppliers and their employees beyond contractual commitments.
Hydro-Québec International and its subsidiaries enforce this code in their business relations with suppliers.