Your role as an aggregator
Your responsibilities are the same as those of an eligible customer that submits a project for a building it owns, operates or occupies. In other words, your role is the same as any program participant’s.
As an aggregator, you will:
- bring together projects related to more than one building owned, operated or occupied by one or more of your customers into a single integrated project
- be Hydro-Québec’s only point of contact throughout the project
- notify each of your customers that owns, operates or occupies the building(s) targeted by the project and provide Hydro-Québec with written proof
- inform your customers of your role as well as the program requirements by sending them the Notice of participation in the Efficient Solutions Program [DOCX 33 Ko - in French only.]
- take all necessary actions with your customers to fulfill your undertakings
- submit all the documents required by Hydro-Québec in a single application for financial assistance
- comply with all the requirements set out in the Participant’s Guide and Conditions and Undertakings: use the OSE online tool to submit the application to Hydro-Québec under the Simplified Option
- obtain copies of all supporting documents related to the project
- ensure that the results and documents comply with program requirements
- receive the financial support and Relevé 27
How can we help you?
Have any questions? Call or email us