You will be asked to fill out a
health declaration form: you will need to confirm
that you and any member of your household are not experiencing any
symptoms related to COVID-19. This form addresses the following six
- You have one or more of the symptoms listed.
- A member of your household has one or more of these symptoms.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for test results.
You have been in direct contact with someone who has tested
COVID-19 or who is waiting for their test results.
- You have received recommendations from public health authorities for a follow-up in the last 14 days.
- You (or a member of your household) have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- Reservations by telephone are required before you can visit one of our facilities. A complete list of facilities and phone numbers is provided below.
- Inside our facilities, only 6 to 12 visitors will be allowed at a time.
- Bring your own water bottle. You can refill them on site.
- Upon arrival, wash your hands using the antibacterial sanitizing gel provided.
- Keep a 2-metre distance from others (except members of your household).
The safety of our visitors and the observance of sanitary measures are our top priority:
- Antibacterial hand sanitizing gel distributors are available.
- Exhibition items are cleaned after each group.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfecting frequency of our facilities.
Wearing a mask is required for visitors who must take a bus as part of a guided tour (Manic-5 and Romaine-1 generating stations and the Robert-Bourassa generating facility). Be sure to bring a mask with you. Thank you.
FALL 2020: LIST OF FACILITIES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC BY REGION
Some of our facilities remain closed at this time, including the Robert-Bourassa, La Grande-1 generating stations, the Centre for Sustainable Development and Hydro-Québec’s Head Office.