This 11th edition of Hydro-Québec’s Action Plan for People with Disabilities reflects our commitment to be a corporate citizen that supports the principles of openness and inclusiveness. It also fulfills Section 61.1 of the Act to secure handicapped persons in the exercise of their rights with a view to achieving social, school and workplace integration.
Hydro-Québec affirms its continued commitment to adequately responding to the needs of people with disabilities.
This version of the action plan describes the steps taken by Hydro-Québec in 2017 and 2018 to ensure the rights of people with disabilities. It also includes the measures to be implemented in 2019 and 2020 in order to reduce the barriers to integration and to foster the inclusion of people with disabilities.
- The plan was developed to address four main obstacles:
- Obstacle 1: Access to our Web services and documents
- Obstacle 2: Access to jobs
- Obstacle 3: Access to workplaces and work environments
- Obstacle 4: Access to customer services