Hydro-Québec is doing drilling work for a geotechnical study to prepare for the construction of the new Côte-Saint-Luc substation and its supply line.
- Nine boreholes (7–8 m deep) in the soil and rock to determine the bearing capacity of the soil
- Two boreholes (7–8 m deep) in the soil and rock along the railway line, one to be used in the seismic classification of the site
- Plastic tubes inserted in all boreholes to allow further observations of water table levels
- November 25 to December 6, 2019
- Use of a drill rig by technicians and geotechnical experts
- Truck traffic and moderate noise levels
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Reason for work
Hydro-Québec is doing this work as part of the Aqueduc–Saraguay project to upgrade the electrical system between Aqueduc and Saraguay substations.
More information Info-projet line
514 385-8888, ext. 3462
Please leave a message and we will return your call shortly.