Conditions of service
Effective since April 1, 2018
The Conditions of service apply to all Hydro-Québec customers. They cover electricity service contracts, billing and payment, supply modes and connection to the system, as well as the rights and obligations of customers and the Distributor.
Please note that the prices for flat-fee work related to public lighting will only go into effect in April 2019 (Table 1-B, p. 78).
Earlier versions of Electricity Rates and Conditions of Service
Conditions of Service
- Conditions of electricity service 2015 [PDF 569 Kb]
- Summary of the Conditions of service 2015 [PDF 278 Kb]
- Addendum related to conditions of service, July 2016 [PDF 65 Kb]
- Addenda - Calculation of administration charges in case of late payment, April 1, 2017 [PDF 44,7 Kb]
- Addenda – Right to opt for a meter without radio-frequency emission, Septembre 2017 [PDF 60,1 Kb]