Hydro-Québec is committed to making its Web site accessible to all users, whether they have a disability or not. For that reason, the company adheres to the Web accessibility standards (links in French only) adopted by the Québec government's Conseil du trésor.
- Standard sur l'accessibilité d'un site Web (SGQRI 008-01) [Standard for the accessibility of a Web site]
- Standard sur l'accessibilité d'un document téléchargeable (SGQRI 008-02) [Standard for the accessibility of a downloadable document]
- Standard sur l'accessibilité du multimédia dans un site Web (SGQRI 008-03) [Standard for the accessibility of Web site multimedia content]
- What is Web accessibility?
Several techniques are already being used on Hydro-Québec's Web site to make it as accessible as possible.
Improving accessibility is an ongoing process and will be carried out gradually as the site is revamped and updated.
Special attention is paid to sections that target our customers and the general public.
There are still some barriers to overcome, but Hydro-Québec is continuing its efforts to make lasting improvements to the accessibility of its Web site.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions on our Web site's accessibility. With your help, we hope to make our site more and more accessible to everyone.
Site Web – Assistance for Persons with Disabilities
If there is content on our Web site that you cannot access via adaptive technology, or if you are having trouble filling out a form on the site, we will gladly assist you.
- or any questions related to customer service or your electricity service (billing, moving, energy efficiency, connection, etc.).
Please contact us by phone, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.:
- Montréal region: 514 385-7252
- Elsewhere in Québec, Canada or the U.S.: 1 888 385-7252
- If you have a hearing impairment and use a teletypewriter (TTY) or a telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD), you can reach us through the Bell Relay Service by dialing 711 or by mail at the address shown at the top of your bill.
- Job applications
If you are having trouble applying for a job online, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other Web site sections
For all general questions about the company and its activities, please contact us by phone, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Montréal region: 514 289-2316
- Elsewhere: 1 855 525-4166
- Icon indicating a link that opens a new window.
- Icon indicating a link that takes you to another Web site.
The following software is used to verify accessibility.
- Modules for Firefox:
Web Developer Toolbar,version 1.2.5,
Accessibility Evaluator,version 18.104.22.168,
Juicy Studio Accessibility Toolbar,version 1.7
Color Contrast Analyser, version 1.2
- NVDA 2012.3 with
Jaws 14,French version, with