- An interpretation panel was erected to commemorate the remains of the first church in L’Ange-Gardien, built in 1717. Uncovered intact in 2013 during line undergrounding, the remains were reburied once the work was completed. (Capitale-Nationale)
- To preserve technological heritage related to electricity transmission, the dismantling of a 69-kV line in Baie-Comeau that dated back to 1936 was chronicled in a photo essay. A dozen heritage artifacts have been added to Hydro-Québec’s historical collection. (Côte-Nord)
- Over 130 heritage artifacts were acquired, mainly through substation and line dismantlement as well as from IREQ.
- Three heritage artifacts were loaned to the Canadian Museum of History for its new permanent exhibition. A spacer-damper was loaned to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for its temporary exhibition Revolution.
When beautifying the present unearths the past
Under the program to enhance public thoroughfares, system undergrounding in Lévis unearthed skeletal remains dating from 1753, which are likely those of a man of Basque or Spanish origin. (Chaudière-Appalaches)