Information bulletins and newsletters
- December 7, 2020 – Creation of a new green corridor between the parc-nature du Bois-de-Saraguay and parc Angrignon (in French only).
- June 17, 2020 – News from the working committee of representatives from Hydro-Québec, the City of Côte Saint-Luc and members of the public.
- November 25, 2019 – News from the joint working committee comprised of Hydro-Québec representatives, Montreal West representatives and members of the public.
- April 16, 2019 – Hydro-Québec and its municipal partners working together to create a green corridor.
Reference documents and useful links
- How Hydro-Québec controls the height of vegetation in transmission line rights-of-way
- Dos and don’ts in transmission line rights-of-way
- Hydro-Québec’s servitudes and rights near transmission lines and substations
- Landscaping and Recreational Facilities in a Hydro-Québec Transmission Line Right-of-Way [PDF 9.96 MB]
- Cahier des bonnes pratiques en environnement – Construction d’une ligne de transport d’énergie [Hydro-Québec’s guide to good environmental practices in the construction of power lines] [PDF 12.3 MB – in French only]