We would like to remind you that even in the event of a work stoppage, the due date of your bill will remain the same. The following options will help you avoid administration charges.
Viewing your bill
- If you haven’t received your bill, you can access it at any time by signing up for Online Billing.
- You’ll receive an e-mail notification whenever a new bill is ready.
- You can also receive an e-mail reminder a few days before the due date.
Finding out your balance and due date
- This information is available at all times in your Customer Space. Creating a Customer Space is quick and easy.
- You can also contact us:
Paying your bill
Do not send your payment by mail.
- You can make your payment through your financial institution: at an ATM, online or at the counter. Make sure you have your account number, which begins with 299, on hand.
- You can sign up for Pre-authorized Debit. Simple and free, Pre-authorized Debit (PAD) is the most reliable way to always pay on time.
- You can also sign up for Online Payment, which is accessible from your Customer Space.
- You can deposit your cheques, money orders and bank drafts in the Hydro–Québec box provided at the following location :
Hydro–Québec140, boulevard Crémazie OuestMontréal, (Québec) H2P 1C3
Managing your account in your Customer Space
Your Customer Space is a secure site that gives you access to all our online services. You can see your balance and pay your bill. You can also sign up for Online Billing. You can access your bills from anywhere and they will be archived for two years. Not only will you avoid any mail delivery issues, but you’ll also be helping to protect the environment.
Creating a Customer Space is quick and easy. You just need to have your most recent Hydro-Québec bill on hand.