If your household is considered a low-income household* and if you have fallen behind on your payments or think you might in the near future, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible so we can prevent the situation from escalating. We can make an arrangement with you that suits your financial circumstances.
- Montréal: 514 385-7252
- Elsewheres: 1 888 385-7252
Our offices are open from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
* According to Statistics Canada’s low-income cut off (before taxes) by household size. You may be asked to produce proof of income, such as:
- employment income (before taxes) for each person in your household aged 22 or over
- benefits paid to the members of your household (CSST, social assistance, employment insurance, retirement pension, etc.)
- federal and provincial family allowances