In addition to the showerhead, our kits include:
- One swivel kitchen faucet aerator;
- One bathroom faucet aerator;
- Teflon tape;
- One five-minute shower timer;
- One flow meter bag.
Would you prefer a customized solution?
Customize your kit and choose your own showerhead and faucet aerators.
Why choose our kits?
Optimize your hot water consumption and lower your electricity bill. WaterSense® labeled showerheads and faucet aerators restrict water flow, without sacrificing comfort.
Just think, by buying a kit, you’ll use less electricity for water heating, which represents up to 20% of your Hydro-Québec bill! It makes sense when you consider that approximately 65% of household water is used in the bathroom.
Discover all the advantages of these products:
- Our showerheads and faucet aerators restrict the flow rate to a maximum 5.7 L/min, which is up to 40% less than that of conventional products. The water pressure remains the same, so you won’t even notice a difference!
- Anyone can install these showerheads and faucet aerators. The instructions provided in the kit are very straightforward. You can also watch the video tutorial.
- Rest assured: our showerheads and faucet aerators are covered by a 10-year warranty.
- Install WaterSense® labeled showerheads and faucet aerators and save more than $100 per year on your electricity bill.
- They are made of ABS thermoplastic, a corrosion- and impact-resistant material. By using a non-aerated spray, our showerheads reduce heat loss.
- Our showerheads and faucet aerators are self-cleaning and require no maintenance.
Estimate your annual savings
Assess how much our kits of WaterSense® labeled products can help you optimize your consumption of water and electricity.
Number of occupants in the household
less on your
annual electricity bill
43 804 fewer litres of water consumed each year
The amount of water and energy used and saved varies depending on the type of products installed and household requirements. Calculations are based on several factors, including: cost of electricity at 8.65¢/kWh (taxes included); baseline flow rate of 9.5 L/min for showerheads and 8.3 L/min for aerators; shower duration of 8 min per person per day, water temperature at the intake of the water heater: 12°C, and tap water temperature: 40°C.
Other water- and energy-saving products
Many other products can help you control your water consumption and therefore reduce your impact on the environment.
ENERGY STAR® certified washing machines
These energy-efficient washing machines are equipped with precise water temperature regulators and sensors that detect the load size and adjust the water volume accordingly. They use 35% to 50% less water than older models.
ENERGY STAR® certified dishwashers
These appliances have smart sensors that match the wash cycle and water volume to the size of each load.
WaterSense® labeled toilets
WaterSense® labeled low-flow toilets work just as well as standard models and can save up to 20 litres of water per flush (a 4.8-litre model compared to a 26-litre toilet manufactured prior to 1985).
Save even more by following our advice about heating water.
Some good habits to develop
Make environmentally responsible purchases
Repair leaky faucets immediately
Fix your leaky faucets quickly. All those little drops add up . . . You may be wasting enough water every month to fill four bathtubs.
Not a residential customer?
Our service offering for landlords and rental property managers
Make your buildings energy-efficient with our kits of water- and energy-saving products. You’ll recoup your investment quickly.
Our service offering for municipalities that want to get their residents involved
Encourage your residents to be energy wise and help your municipality meet the objectives set out in the Québec Water Efficiency Strategy.
Our service offering for managers of social or community housing
Reduce your renovation costs and achieve your sustainable development goals with WaterSense® labeled water- and energy-saving products.