WaterSense labeled products :
- WaterSense labeled showerheads reduce water flow without sacrificing comfort.
- Their maximum flow rate is 7.6 L/min, as compared to 9.5 L/min for conventional showerheads. That’s at least 20% less water.
- They also meet other criteria for product quality and performance, compliance with environmental standards and user comfort.
Bathroom faucet aerators
- Aerators limit the flow rate to 5.7 L/min, as compared to 8.3 L/min for conventional products. You’ll use 30% less water without changing your habits!
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard models.
- They also meet other criteria for product quality and performance.