Are you planning to purchase a heater to keep your pool at the perfect temperature all summer? Choose a heat pump and save up to 75% on water heating costs. A heat pump is more expensive than an electric resistance heating system but the major savings will offset the higher price.
- Comfort: Enjoy stable, comfortable water temperatures all summer.
- More summer fun: Make pool season last a little longer.
- Energy efficiency: Keep your electricity consumption low.
- Cost effectiveness: Quickly recoup the extra cost of your heat pump with a lower electricity bill.
Lower your heating costs by up to 75% as compared to an electric resistance system. It’s a cost-effective choice!
Use a solar pool cover when the pool isn’t in use.
- Be smart when setting your timer: when it stops the pump, it also stops the heat pump from heating the water.
- Follow manufacturer and retailer recommendations to maximize the use of your heat pump.