New information phone line
Further to the Québec government’s announcement that it would support the electrification of school transportation, InnovHQ, a subsidiary of Hydro-Québec is making a new phone line available to provide support.
Are you a school bus operator and interested in electrifying your activities?
With the School Transportation Electrification Assistance phone line, you can:
- get answers to your general and technical questions about the electrification of school transportation;
- receive information about available grants and government websites;
- obtain information about potential suppliers of electric buses and charging stations;
- be directed to Hydro-Québec commercial delegates to have your electricity bill explained, if necessary;
- ensure that requests for connection are processed in an optimal fashion, if applicable;
- help Hydro-Québec document power demands for system management purposes.
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Would you like us to contact you? Please write to us.