Public disclosure protocol
The public disclosure protocol describes the Hydro-Québec communication policy with respect to Gentilly-2, as well as its undertakings and obligations with respect to disclosure of information of public interest or subject to regulation.
This section lists Reportable Events that must be reported under the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission’s REGDOC-3.1.1, Reporting Requirements for Nuclear Power Plants. The table of Reportable Events will be updated quarterly.
- Table of Reportable Events, 2015–2016 [PDF 150 Kb - in French only]
- Table of Reportable Events, 2017–2018 [PDF 100 Kb - in French only]
- Table of Reportable Events, 2019–2020 [PDF 119 Kb - in French only]
Speeches – Public meeting of the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, May 5, 2016
- Speech by Bernard Poulin, Vice President – Operation of Generating Facilities [PDF 28.4 Kb - in French only]
- Speech by Donald Olivier, Director – Facilities at Gentilly-2 [PDF 206 Kb - in French only]
Documents made public following the Gentilly-2 closure announcement
- Progress Report [PDF 330 Kb - in French only]
- Progress Report – Appendices 3, 4, 5 and 6 [PDF 167 Kb - in French only]
- Progress Report – Appendices 1, 2, 7 and 8 [PDF 152 Kb - in French only]
- Protocol on the End of Commercial Operation of the Gentilly-2 Nuclear Reactor-2 [PDF 5.5 Mb - in French only]
- Role of the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC)
- CNSC information about Hydro-Québec’s duties and regulatory obligations as a nuclear reactor operator
- CNSC fact sheet about the role of the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission in decommissioning nuclear power plants
- Nuclear Waste Management Organization (NWMO)
Press review (In French only)
- La Presse+ : La mort lente d’une centrale nucléaire
- Le Courrier-Sud : Une première au monde à Gentilly
- Le Courrier-Sud : Déclassement de Gentilly-2 : une autre étape vient d’être franchie
- ICI Mauricie : Où en est le processus de déclassement de Gentilly-2 ?
- Magazine Constas : Fermeture de Gentilly-2, un chantier pour deux générations