- 50% of the total eligible costs of the project, up to $300,000.
Projects that meet the following criteria:
- New technology, new approach or new application of an existing technology
- Possibility to generate substantial energy savings or to significantly optimize power demand
- Potential to penetrate the Québec market
Electricity self-generation or generation projects are not eligible.
Note: Demonstration innovation projects approved for the Technology and Business Demonstration activity may not be submitted for another Hydro-Québec energy efficiency program.
- Financial participation of Hydro-Québec
- Long-term energy savings
- Hydro-Québec’s technical support
- Optimized power demand management
- Potential creation of new energy efficiency programs
Take part in the program
Refer to the Applicant’s Guide to learn how to implement your project. In it, you will find information about the eligibility requirements and the procedure to submit a request.Applicant’s Guide [PDF 138 Ko - in French only]
Individuals, corporations and public or private organizations that own a building located in Québec may submit a project proposal. Partners must ensure that their project is carried out in a building belonging to at least one eligible customer. To obtain financial assistance, fill in the form corresponding to the project submitted, i.e. either Technology Demonstration or Business Demonstration. The Applicant’s Guide contains a detailed explanation of the steps to follow and a list of all the tools to be used.
Got a project planned?Do it with advice from our experts
How can we help?
Questions? Want to discuss a project?