End of the Electricity Management Component of the Industrial Systems Program
As of November 19, 2018, the EMS component of the Industrial Systems Program is a program in and of itself. Consequently, all projects submitted before that date under this component have been integrated into the Electricity Management Systems Program.
If you still had not submitted the project proposal form before that date, your project could be eligible for the Electricity Management Systems Program.
Have you already submitted a project under the Electricity Management Systems Component? Please refer to the terms and conditions described below.
If you submitted your project proposal form and received confirmation from Hydro-Québec prior to November 19, your project will be processed according to the terms and conditions in effect at that time. Please refer to the appropriate Participant's Guide and use the tools provided to carry out your project under this component.
Previous program terms and conditions
The project shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the Participant’s Guide in effect on the date the Proposal is submitted, provided that it meets Program requirements.
Documents and tools
- Participant’s Guide [PDF 2.21 MB – in French only]
- List of eligible municipal and cooperative systems [PD 162 Kb]
- Terms and conditions applicable to off-grid systems [PDF 363 Kb]
- Standard agreement – basic services [PDF 291 Kb - in French only]
- Detailed breakdown of total eligible costs [XLSX 69 Kb - in French only]
- Start-up report [DOC 153 Kb - in French only]
- Implementation plan for energy efficiency measures [XLSX 56 Kb - in French only]
How can we help you?
Have any questions? Call or email us