Monitor power qualityin real time
The Signature service analyzes and diagnoses power quality using Hydro-Québec–supplied equipment that provides continuous measurement at your company’s supply point. Any load loss resulting from an electrical disturbance or power failure is detected in real time and you are automatically notified by e-mail or cell phone.
You’ll also receive a power quality report by e-mail weekly. The Signature service provides direct, exclusive access to Hydro-Québec experts who will help improve your electrical installation.
«When a power transformer blew, the analysis provided by the Signature service helped us reach a fast settlement under the manufacturer’s warranty. »
Analysis of a disturbance could lead to making equipment less sensitive so the same thing doesn’t happen again.
- +Averts production losses
- +Helps keep downtime to a minimum
- +Facilitates negotiations with equipment suppliers, thanks to Hydro-Québec’s technical support
- +Includes equipment that is custom-programmed by Hydro-Québec’s experts
- +Provides fast diagnosis of power quality at point of delivery
- +Issues real-time notification of load loss
- +Reduces time required to determine cause of equipment stoppage
- +Allows action to be taken before another incident occurs
- +Assesses your production equipment’s sensitivity
- +Performs continuous, automatic monitoring of power quality
- +Offers a number of options, thanks to a flexible platform
The Signature service helps improve your operations by supporting your preventive maintenance, which contributes to making your company more proactive.
Sign up for the service to benefit from the expertise of Hydro-Québec specialists who will help you analyze your equipment and interpret the results with a view to improving your industrial processes.
A yearly contract for the Signature service is available at a cost of $5,250 for each delivery point.
- Automatic notification in case of load loss
- By e-mail or cell phone
- Weekly two-page reports (by e-mail)
- Description of delivered power quality
- Recording and analysis of voltage dips
- Continuous measurement of power quality
- Measurement instruments supplied by Hydro-Québec
- Access to Hydro-Québec’s experts
- 10 hours of free consultations per year to meet your specific needs
- Harmonics tracking: $5000 annual contract
- Continuous statistical tracking of harmonics
- Harmonic profiles of voltage and current
- Local control panel: $500 annual contract
- Access to main parameters measured
- Typical refresh time: under 10 seconds
- Annual report on power quality: $5000 annually per contract
- Detailed review of power quality indicators
- Study of load behavior at your request, with or without follow-up meetings
Interested in the Signature service?
Ask your commercial officer about it! Our team is available to answer questions or assist with a demonstration.