Because of the high volume of requests for financial assistance, the processing period may be extended by several weeks.
A heat pump is an efficient electrical device that cools and heats your home. The right model will regulate the temperature year-round and help you achieve substantial savings on your electricity bill!
The right model will regulate the temperature, no matter the season, and help you achieve substantial savings on your electricity bill!
1 833 396-1888
IMPORTANT: It will take 10 to 12 weeks to process the applications.
Are you a heat pump contractor, distributor or manufacturer?
To ensure the models you offer are eligible for financial assistance, refer to the list of eligible heat pumps [PDF 3 MB]. To be included on the list, the models must have appeared on the list compiled by the Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP).
The list of eligible heat pumps was determined based on installation and performance criteria. It is important to note that:
- packaged air-to-air heat pumps are not eligible
- mini-split air-to-air heat pumps with ducts are now eligible
- the installation of at least one indoor unit per floor is no longer required
- minimum power of 12 000 BtU/h at +8°C is no longer required
- ENERGY STAR® certification is no longer required. However, the model must appear on NEEP's product list.