Heat pumps: The best water heating option to make pool season last a little longer
- Comfort: Enjoy stable, comfortable water temperatures all summer, while making the pool season last a little longer.
- Energy savings: Very energy-efficient. The heat pump uses electricity to extract heat from the air and transfer it to the pool. For each (1) kWh of electricity supplied, between 3.5 and 5 kWh of heat (or more) is transferred to the pool.
Save up to
on energy costs related to water heating with a heat pump.
Savings with a heat pump
- Save up to 25% on your water heating costs by lowering the thermostat on your heat pump by just two degrees.
- Use a solar pool cover when the pool isn’t in use.
- If you heat your pool with a heat pump, don’t use a timer because the circulating pump will have to work whenever the heat pump is on.
- Follow manufacturer and retailer recommendations to maximize the use of your heat pump.