Hydro-Québec assesses its suppliers’ performance, specifically with regard to certain markets. This process lets us see how our suppliers meet their contractual obligations, verify the quality of the goods and/or services they provide and evaluate our business relationship overall.
If you deliver goods or services that significantly impact Hydro-Québec’s core mission or corporate image, then your business may be subject to a performance evaluation based on criteria specified in the contract.
- Business relationship quality
- Quality of goods/services provided
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations
- Product quality
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Handling of preventive or corrective measures
- Participation in meetings
- Billing, compensation requests and negotiations
- Quality of documentation
- Implementation and follow-up of quality plan
- Justification of price adjustments
- Clarity and quality of presentation
- Quality of deliverables
- Prevention and handling of accidental spills
- Compliance with laws, regulations, standards, guidelines, contractual requirements, etc.
- Accident frequency
Other criteria may apply specifically to your market.
We will periodically inform you of your performance evaluation results. These results help us ensure continued improvement.