The new LogisVert Efficient Homes Program
Receive up to $6,720 in financial assistance with the purchase of an efficient heat pump.*
*Certain conditions apply.
1 833 396-1888
What is a heat pump?
A heat pump is an efficient electrical device that heats and cools your home. When you optimize its use, it consumes even less energy.
Did you know that, when it comes to heating your home in the colder months, a heat pump can be up to three times more efficient than baseboards? It’s an excellent way to save on your electricity bill.
In the warmer months, it’ll keep you just as cool as air-conditioning.
How does it work?
A heat hump doesn’t generate heat: it moves it around. That’s why it uses less energy than other heating devices.
Heat pumps: Some stand out.
High-efficiency heat pumps can:
A heat pump can help you achieve significant savings on your electricity bill. To maximize those savings, choose a heat pump that is the right size based on your heating and air-conditioning needs.
Here are a few links to guide you:
- Enquête sur les thermopompes : les meilleures marques, et comment bien les magasiner (on the Protégez‑vous website [in French only])
- Thermopompe : bien chez vous hiver comme été (on the Protégez-vous website [in French only])
- Before Purchasing Heating or Air Conditioning Systems (Office de la protection du consommateur)
- Before Hiring a Renovation Contractor (Office de la protection du consommateur)
- Licence holders’ repertory (Régie du bâtiment du Québec [RBQ])
Hydro-Québec is not associated with any heat pump provider and never conducts any solicitation by telephone or door-to-door. If an individual or company offers you unsolicited heat pump service on behalf of Hydro-Québec, it is likely a scam.
If you believe you are a victim of fraudulent solicitation: