You could receive financial assistance to implement energy efficiency measures in your company. Regardless of the scope of your projects, the program will meet your needs.
With the Medium and Large Businesses component, you can receive financial assistance to carry out energy efficiency projects in eligible buildings. Hydro‑Québec offers its customers two options.
The OSE tool helps you quickly assess the amount of financial assistance you could potentially receive for implementing energy efficiency measures.
For measures that are not covered by the Simplified Option, business customers can submit project proposals under the Customized Option.
Receive financial assistance of up to 75% of eligible costs.
Receive support from our experts.
Reduce your electricity bill.
Improve your company’s competitive edge.
Improve your company’s brand image.
The project must:
- be carried out in one or more commercial, institutional or industrial buildings subject to a business rate and located in Québec;
- target one or more buildings that receive their electricity from the Hydro-Québec grid or from an eligible off-grid, municipal or cooperative system;
- target energy efficiency measures;
- qualify for financial assistance of at least $2,500;
- target only new equipment.
* For all the eligibility criteria, refer to the Participant’s Guide – Medium and Large Businesses Component [PDF 271 kB - in French only].
Calculate* the amount of financial assistance that you could receive using the OSE tool.
A quick and effective tool to:
- validate the eligibility of the measures you’ve selected
- assess the amount of financial assistance you may be entitled to receive
- submit your request for financial assistance
Version 3.1 of OSE effective June 3, 2022
As of June 3, 2022, participants who submit a project with work starting May 9, 2022, or later, must use version 3.1 of the OSE tool.
*Download the latest version of the software to take advantage of the most recent program updates.
Video in French only
Participate in the Customized Option.
Your project is innovative, complex or custom-built and not covered by the OSE tool? You may still receive financial assistance under our Customized Option.
- Receive financial assistance of up to 75% of eligible costs for a maximum of $3 million
- Recoup your costs within a year
- Savings determined by measuring consumption or by a theoretical calculation
- Technical support provided by Hydro-Québec
- Participant’s Guide – Medium and Large Businesses Component [PDF 271 kB - in French only]
- Conditions and undertakings [PDF 122 kB - In French only]
- Municipal and cooperative systems [PDF 58 kB - In French only]
- Eligible off-grid systems and Calculation of financial assistance [PDF 66 kB - In French only]
- Notice of participation – Aggregator* [PDF 706 kB - In French only]
* Document for project aggregators