Log into your Customer Space to designate an authorized person or to consult your authorizations. Don’t have a Customer Space yet? You can create one now!
- Log in
- Create My Customer Space*
Click for more information on the Customer Space
What will you need?
- Contract holder: Your most recent bill.
- Proxy holder or account manager: A recent bill of the account you manage.
*Large-power customers: Contact your commercial officer to create your Customer Space.
What is personal or confidential information?
- Account holder names
- Account numbers
- Service contract numbers
- Service and billing addresses
- Account holder addresses (current, previous and e-mail)
- Telephone numbers (home and work)
- Social insurance number (SIN)
- Québec enterprise number (NEQ)
- Current status of the file and related financial details (balance owing, administrative, management and service charges, date of last payment, payment arrangement, risk factor, etc.)
- Credit history
- Contract power
A proxy authorizes someone else to act on your behalf in dealings with Hydro‑Québec:
- Negotiate a payment arrangement
- Receive and pay electricity bills
- Modify details of service contracts
- Add or cancel an electricity service contract
- Conduct any other business that you may specify
Your consent authorizes someone else to obtain personal information from your file, with these limitations:
- The person is not allowed to discuss or negotiate with Hydro‑Québec on your behalf.
- The person has access only to the information indicated on the consent form.
If you don’t have a Customer Space, you can verbally designate an authorized person by contacting us or completing the online request for a proxy or consent form. Please allow for processing time.
Request a form.