Turnkey services, real-time monitoring
The Signature service gives you direct access to Hydro‑Québec professionals who will help you optimize your electrical installation through proactive and preventive measures.
The Signature service analyzes and diagnoses power quality. It includes the installation of measurement tools designed for real-time data capture. This data is then analyzed and the results put toward helping you avoid recurring production losses.
What’s more, you’ll automatically be notified in real time by e-mail or cell phone of any load loss in addition to receiving weekly reports by e-mail.
We offer a full range of services adapted to the needs of your business. Contact your designated agent, who will walk you through the process. Log into your Customer Space for our contact information.
- Log in
- Create My Customer Space*
Plus de renseignements sur la création d’un espace client
What will you need?
Contract holder: Your most recent bill or your telephone number and the last three digits of your social insurance number.
Proxy holder or account manager: A recent bill of the account you manage.
*large‑power customers: Contact your commercial officer, who will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Rate L or LG customers (5,000 kW or more).
- Averts production losses
- Helps keep downtime to a minimum
- Facilitates negotiations with equipment suppliers
- Includes equipment that is custom-programmed by Hydro‑Québec’s experts
- Rapidly diagnoses power quality at point of delivery
- Issues real-time notification of load loss
- Reduces time required to determine cause of equipment stoppage
- Allows action to be taken before another incident occurs
- Assesses the sensitivity of your production equipment
- Performs continuous, automatic monitoring of power quality
- Offers a number of options catered to your needs
A yearly contract for the Signature service is available at a cost of $5,250 for basic service to each delivery point.
Basic service includes:
- Automatic notification in the event of load loss
- By e-mail or cell phone
- 24/7 monitoring
- Weekly reports (by e-mail)
- Description of delivered power quality
- Recording and analysis of voltage dips
- Continuous measurement of power quality
- Measurement instruments supplied by Hydro‑Québec
- Access to Hydro‑Québec’s experts
- 10 hours of free consultation per year to meet your specific needs
Complementary services available
- Harmonics tracking ($5,000 per year per contract)
- Access to main parameters measured
- Typical refresh time: under 10 seconds
- Annual report on power quality ($5,000 per year per contract)
- Detailed review of power quality indicators
- Study of load behavior at your request, with or without follow-up meetings
See the Signature service summary sheet for more information.