Confirm a payment
Log into your Customer Space to let us know you’ve made a payment. If you don’t already have a Customer Space, now’s the time to create it!
- Log in
- Create My Customer Space*
Plus de renseignements sur la création d’un espace client
What will you need?
- Contract holder: Your most recent bill.
- Proxy holder or account manager: A recent bill of the account you manage.
When is your bill considered to be paid?
We consider your bill paid on the date on which your payment is received by Hydro‑Québec or by one of the authorized agents. Depending on your method of payment, this may take a few business days after you’ve confirmed a payment. There are administration charges for any payment received after the due date.
Have you received a disconnection notice?
If you’ve paid the amount shown on the disconnection notice in full, you can confirm your payment.
If you have a communicating meter, you can confirm your payment online.
If you don’t have a communicating meter, please call one of these numbers:
Rate G with billing under $100,000/year
Contact us at 1 877 956-5696
Rate G with billing over $100,000/year and Rates G9, M and DM
Contact us at 1 800 463‑9900
Large‑power customers − Rate L or LG
Contact your commercial officer right away.
Either disconnection procedures will be suspended or your service will be restored by 6:00 p.m. the next business day.
List of authorized agents
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC);
- Bank of Montreal (BMO);
- Laurentian Bank of Canada;
- National Bank;
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC);
- Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank);
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD-Canada Trust);
- Fédération des Caisses Desjardins du Québec.