Termination of the Industrial Systems – Electricity Consumption Analysis Component
This component ended on November 19, 2018.
If you submitted a project proposal and received a confirmation from Hydro-Québec prior to this date, your project will be processed in accordance with the requirements in effect at that time. Please see the applicable documentation and tools listed below.
Are you planning to build a new facility, review your electricity use or optimize your processes and electromechanical systems? Your project may qualify under the Efficient Solutions Program.
Contact us. We can guide you through the process and help you determine which measures to implement.
Past requirements under the Electricity Consumption Analysis Component of the Industrial Systems Program
The Program requirements applicable to the project are those that are in effect on the date on which Hydro-Québec receives the compliant project proposal.
Documents and tools
- Participant’s Guide – Electricity consumption analysis – February 2017 [PDF 157 Kb - in French only]
- Electricity Consumption Analysis Component – Revision list [PDF 235 Kb]
- List of eligible municipal and cooperative systems [PDF 162 Kb - in French only]
- Terms and conditions applicable to off-grid systems [PDF 408 Kb - in French only]
- Other documents and Tools