financial assistance $62,095
Calculate* the amount of financial assistance that you could receive
How to use the OSE financial assistance calculation tool (In French only)
Olymel shares their story!
The food processing specialists
Olymel participated in the Efficient Solutions Program and received financial support to carry out a number of projects.Learn more about the program!
Participant’s Guide, program eligibility and other useful tools
To be eligible, your project must:
- be implemented in at least one eligible building
- target measures designed to improve the energy efficiency of a building, a plant, a piece of equipment, a process or a system
The Participant’s Guide contains a full list of eligibility criteria.
Other tools and legal documents
- Conditions and undertakings [PDF 259 Kb - in French only]
- Types of participants: Payments and special terms and conditions [PDF 224 Kb - in French only]
- List of municipal and cooperative systems [PDF 15 Kb - in French only]
- Terms and conditions specific to off-grid systems [PDF 27 Kb - in French only]
- Notice of participation in the Efficient Solutions Program [Word 35 Kb - in French only]*
*Document for project aggregators – In French only