Become a leader in energy efficiency. You could receive incentive compensation by helping companies participate in the Efficient Solutions Program. You will be playing a leading role in your company’s development while shaping the society that our future generations will inherit.
A partner’s role
A partner accompanies their customer throughout the process and fills out any required documentation. Partners may receive incentive compensation based on the scope of the projects.
An aggregator’s role
A project aggregator presents Hydro-Québec with a project involving one or more buildings that their customer owns, operates, occupies or is building. Aggregators receive the financial assistance directly at the end of each project and may receive incentive compensation.
The Efficient Solutions Program is designed to assist eligible businesses in implementing energy efficiency projects. By helping businesses participate in the program, partners and project aggregators are contributing to the sound management of our collective resource and to the development of the companies they work for.
Medium and Large Businesses component
- Partners and project aggregators receive incentive compensation up to 5% of the financial assistance awarded for each building included in the project(s) carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Medium and Large Businesses component.
- All projects on which the aggregator or partner collaborated must total at least $200,000 in financial assistance for the period from January 1 to December 31.
Customized OptionLearn more about Medium and Large Businesses component
Eligible businesses and organizations
Any business or organization located in Québec is eligible, including:
- Specialized contractors
- Equipment distributors
- Engineering consulting firms
- Energy efficiency services companies
- Customer associations
- Members of one of these groups