We put all our energy into serving your business.
With our range of online services, you can track work requests, file a change of address, stay informed about power outages, and manage your account and bills online in your Customer Space. You can also appoint an account manager to act as your company’s representative. An account manager is also authorized to do all of the above.
Available 24/7, these services simplify your account management.
Do you own a small business?
Read our tips: they’ll help you lower your electricity bill and make your business more profitable.
Energy efficiency offers and programs
You’ll find the tools you need to manage your electricity costs. Visit our Offers and programs section to learn more about our energy efficiency programs.
Whether you’re planning a construction, expansion or renovation project, take advantage of Hydro-Québec’s expertise and programs to choose the best technologies, from the design stage onward. We can propose high-performance, cost-effective, sustainable solutions that are tailored to your needs.
An agent or a commercial officer can also help you design your project and manage your account.
At the design stage
- Choosing efficient and competitive electrical technologies
- Improving your carbon footprint and boosting your company’s profitability
- Choosing the best rate
- Choosing your payment method
We can show you how to use these tools:
- Your Consumption Profile, which lets you manage your electricity use and power demand more effectively
- The VigieLigne service, which enables you to carry out simulations with a view to optimizing your bill (for customers at Rate L or LG)
Power quality and optimization
Our Signature service analyzes and diagnoses power quality using Hydro Québec-supplied equipment that provides continuous measurement at your company’s supply point. Talk to your commercial officer about it.